- The owners and attorneys responsible for this website are Lucas Figiel and Nicholas Figiel, Illinois attorneys licensed to practice law in Illinois.
- Nothing on this website shall lead to the creation of an attorney-client relationship absent an executed engagement agreement and a deposit for legal services.
- This website is advertising material and is not intended to be solicitation or legal advice.
- Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information contained on this website. The information contained on this website is general information and not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Any information contained on this website should not be relied upon without consultation with a legal professional.
- The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and obtaining a certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
- Although this website may contain links to other websites, Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. does not imply any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any other websites, unless specifically stated.
- Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. Is committed the protection of the privacy of its website users and clients. This commitment to privacy is especially essential in the practice of family law.
- Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. may request personal Information from website users and clients. This information may include your name, spouse’s/family members’ names, address, email address, telephone number, and place of business.
- Any information collected by Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. will be solely for the firm’s use. Figiel Law Offices does not share personal information with third parties. The firm, however, cannot guarantee the non-disclosure of your personal Information.
- Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. may, in some circumstances, be legally compelled to disclose personal information to state or federal government entities. Additionally, though Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. employs security measures aimed to protect your personal information, the firm cannot guarantee that a third party will not illegally bypass these measures or intercept transmissions.
- Figiel Law Offices, Ltd. complies with state and federal privacy laws and regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.